High growth comes with more complexity and greater risk. A feature from YEC Quarterly Magazine. Human resources software company Zenefits had everything going for it. Within a year of its 2013 launch, it had raised over $80 million from leading VC firms and gained over 2,000 client companies across 47 states. By 2015, it reached a $4.5 billion valuation, making it one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses ever.
Last week, a panel of judges on The Judicial Conference of the U.S. approved the elimination of Federal Rule 84 that provides model forms used in civil litigation that have grown obsolete, including a form allowing plaintiffs in patent infringement cases to file bare-bones complaints, and recommended that the U.S. Supreme Court approve the change.
At one point in time, many would have never even dreamed of owning equipment and software that was directly used by NASA, but in 2012 that dream is about to come true The NASA Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC) has announced
- A Test Case for Intellectual Property in China
- Father of the Web Takes Stand in Patent Case
- IBM Tops Patent Application League
- Apple to Pay Elan $5 Million in Multitouch Patent Settlement
- Google Adds More Patents to Tech Arsenal
- Is It Time for Apple's Patent War to End?
- Apple files patents for hydrogen fuel cell technology to power mobile devices
- Oracle Suffers Java Patent Rejection In Android Case
- "The Dog Ate My Homework Act"
- Genes Can Be Patented!