In the next few months, a series of lawsuits will play out in the Chinese courts that could define the risks foreign companies take when they try to make money in China’s booming markets. The U.S. green energy company AMSC is
What could get the inventor of the World Wide Web to testify in a courtroom for the first time? A patent suit that’s perceived as a threat to the modern web, particularly interactive features. Tim Berners-Lee, who teaches at MIT
Patents are where it's at these days, and for the 19th year in a row IBM is at the top of the pile with 6,180 patents granted during 2011. According to data from IFI Claims Patent Services, Samsung is second with 4,894, and Canon
- Apple to Pay Elan $5 Million in Multitouch Patent Settlement
- Google Adds More Patents to Tech Arsenal
- Is It Time for Apple's Patent War to End?
- Apple files patents for hydrogen fuel cell technology to power mobile devices
- Oracle Suffers Java Patent Rejection In Android Case
- "The Dog Ate My Homework Act"
- Genes Can Be Patented!
- Patent News - Battle of the Heavyweights
- Apple Patents Multi-Touch
- Apple co-founder calls microsoft co-founder a patent troll