Dealing with this government agency can be tedious and time consuming, but our methodology and communication techniques has earned us a very high success rate. When patents are rejected, which inevitably happens to some, it is crucial to fully understand the examiner’s issues so that the necessary changes can be made. This comprehensive approach increases the likelihood that a patent will be issued without long delays.
- Respond to non-final and final rejections using proven, customized strategies
- Accelerate patents examination from three years to as little as six months
- Request an extension of time to prevent abandonment
- File a request to continue examination and, if necessary, appeal patents
- Handle patent maintenance fees which are due after 3.5, 7.5, and 11.5 years from the original patent issuance date